Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to Work!

I'm thrilled that NAL is giving the Regency a second chance at life - I know so many of you who were devastated (as I was) by the closing of this line. I hope that readers flock to the debut of NAL's new e-book program; this will be a tremendous second chance for all of us!

That said, I'd like to say to all you loyal Regency readers: thank you for carrying the torch for our genre! NAL has heard you, and your patience will soon be rewarded.

Granted, it's going to be a bit of a wait, but I've found a way to pass the time: I'm so excited by the prospect of writing new Regencies that I'm already hard at work on my next one! So, to help tide you over until NAL's official e-book launch, I should have some sample chapters up shortly.

And, of course, I will fill you in with more details about NAL's relaunch as soon as I get them!

Cheers,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment